Heart disease takes place suddenly without any symptoms and warning first, this is because of the existence of blood vessel blockage which is medically referred to atherosclerosis.
Fat deposits in the arteries will make blood clot which can prevent blood from flowing to the heart. If this condition is left, the area around the heart will start to die and can cause infarction.
According to the most recent study, lifestyle changes can reduce the risk of heart attack. In 2004, there were studies investigating heart attacks in more than 50 countries. Finally show that 90% of heart disease can be avoided by changing lifestyle, and applying these five things:
- Eat healthy foods
- Physical activity
- Stay away from alcohol consumption
- Avoid cigarettes
- Maintain body weight remains ideal
- Many do not understand that trans fats and added carbohydrates are more dangerous than bored fats. All give a role in the addition of heart disease in obese people. Furthermore, what diet needs to be
Applied to keep the heart healthy?
Avoiding trans fat is the best solution that can
You do. Except that, you should also avoid processed foods, including fast food and food in restaurants. If you want to reduce your risk of heart disease, stay away from sugar and chemical processed foods. Increase consumption of organic products and fruits and vegetables.
Sources of healthy fats are found in:
- Coconut oil
- Dairy products
- Butter made from organic milk
- Organic meat
- Oil from organic beans
- Organic egg yolks
Then, do you need to increase fruit consumption?
According to a research, people who regularly consume fruits have 40% less to increase heart disease, as well as 32% other diseases. Fruit is rich in anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins and other nutrients that have an effect on improving health. However, the fruit must be consumed in middle amounts, especially those that have a sweet taste, because it has a high content of fructose which can adversely affect the heart.
How do you avoid a heart attack?
- Reduce stress
- Exercise regularly
- Meet the consumption of vitamin D
- Don't sit more than 3 hours a day
- Stay away from all types of sugar
- Stay away from cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Walk without a pedestal